Order your Domino's favorites then follow the progress with Domino's Tracker®!
Conveniently order Domino’s from anywhere on your Android phone or tablet. Build your pizza just the way you like it or choose one of our specialty pizzas. Add items from the rest of our oven-baked menu including chicken, pasta, sandwiches, bread, drinks and desserts. And with the Domino’s Tracker ® you can follow your order from the moment you place it until it’s out for delivery or ready for pickup!
Use the Domino’s app to order from locations in the United States, not including Puerto Rico. To place an order in Puerto Rico, visit www.DominosPR.com.
¡Pide Domino’s en inglés o en español! Nuestro app se configura automáticamente con el idioma que has escogido para tu smartphone o tableta.
Utilice la aplicación de Domino a la orden de localidades en los Estados Unidos, sin incluir Puerto Rico. Para realizar un pedido en Puerto Rico, visite www.DominosPR.com.
· Create a Pizza Profile to easily access to your saved info and recent orders (not required)
· Order faster than ever by creating an Easy Order!
· Sign up for Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards® and earn points toward free pizza!
· Pay with cash, credit card, debit card or Domino’s gift card
· Use our voice ordering assistant, Dom, to add items to your cart and to select a coupon
· Use Android Wear to track orders, or place an Easy Order or Recent Order right from your wrist
· Use Domino’s Tracker notifications to follow your order until it’s out for delivery or ready for pickup!
· Precise location/GPS – identifies your closest stores for easier carryout ordering
· Directly call phone numbers – makes it possible for you to call your local store with a single tap within the app
· Take pictures and videos – used to quickly capture debit or credit card information at checkout
· USB Storage – required for upgraded Google Maps
· Record audio – needed to enable Dom, our voice ordering assistant
Bluetooth connection information
· Needed for integration with Ford Sync, Android Wear and Pebble watch
Device ID & call information
· Read phone status and identity – required as part of the Ford Sync feature, this is used if you want to call your store through Sync while your phone screen is locked
· Full network access – this allows us to communicate with the Domino’s systems to provide you with the latest store menus and coupons and it is needed to place orders from the app
· View network connections - required by Google Maps, which we use to show store locations
· Network communication - enables push notifications, giving you access to app exclusives, coupons and deals
· Control vibration – helps alert you to updates, like changes in order status as it progresses through the Tracker
· Prevent phone from sleeping – if you are using your voice to order, the app will prevent the phone from going to sleep (which would otherwise happen because you aren’t tapping the phone)
Thanks for using the Domino’s app! We’ve resolved a few bugs in this release to improve your ordering experience.
Almost everything in the app is perfect. It acts like the website, it's fast and responsive, easy to customize items. Two HUGE flaws: if you switch away from the app to look up a gift card, it moves from the check out screen back to the first page of the app, making you think you have to start over. Second, if you pay with a gift card, the ability to tip your driver disappears! That's not fair to their staff if I don't have cash and am not given an option to put a tip on a card.
I like using the app. The main reason I like it is because of the points system and the ability to customize my orders. The point system allows me to use points toward food quickly. You dont have to save points up forever &or have hundreds of them, to redeem them on something decent. For example: I earned enough points with my very first order, to get a free medium pizza.
This is a solid app for ordering Domino's online—definitely better than their website, which I've had problems with in the past. The tracker alone makes it worthwhile. It's a great feature and is actually accurate, providing notifications at each stage, including when your driver is in your neighborhood and when they pull up near your residence, so you'll know exactly when you should make your way towards the door before they even knock.
The app always works perfect. It gives me time to think about the order, review it, and make revisions before I send it. So easy to use and not be put on hold waiting on the phone during the busy dinner hours. I like the frequent updates on my order, and ESPECIALLY like the notice when my order is on the way to my house!
The app definitely works better than the site, but unlike PizzaHut this app actually features everything on their site (doesn't leave out valuable deals or ordering options). I really really like the notifications on your order the app comes with as well. Honestly the only thing I don't like about it is that there is no option to empty the whole cart (in case you change your mind about a deal you want to scrap in place of something else). PS: ☝️ Why does only one deal include cheesy bread??? ☹️