Serve cakes, coffee & more in the city in this cooking adventure simulator
Love coffee and fun? You’re in the right place. Step into My Cafe and embark on your very own restaurant story game.
Build your cafe from the ground up and transform it into a 5* restaurant that will be the talk of city. Expand your MyCafe empire and show the cooking game world what success really looks like. Ready? Let’s go!
What’s inside this exciting cooking games adventure?
PLAY A REALISTIC CAFE SIMULATOR
• In this coffee game simulator, use your entrepreneurial skills to grow your cafe business. Fill the fridge with goodies, make coffee, expand the menu and level up your kitchen game.
• Manage your restaurant and team to dominate the cooking simulator game universe. Pour delicious coffee, add new items, and cook unbelievable meals to satisfy your customers.
• Become the cooking master, and turn a simple cafeteria into an award-winning restaurant with crazy-good cooking.
• Waiter games are GO! In this cooking adventure, you’ll need to hire the professionals. From waiting staff to baristas to a cooking organizer, with a team like this, there’s no way you can’t win the restaurant games challenge.
STYLE YOUR CAFE WITH DECOR
• Unlock your inner restaurant games designer and turn that cooking mama cafe into a chic cafe.
• In this restaurant game, there are no limits to your creativity. Choose from tons of decor styles, position furniture, and make that humble little coffee shop your own.
• Whether you’re leveling up your burger game or rocking your street food to restaurant adventure—there’s something for everyone here.
DISCOVER INTERACTIVE CAFE GAME STORYLINES
• It’s never boring in this cooking simulator adventure. From playing kitchen games to staying on top of big cooking trends to serving games and more, you’ll be rushed off your feet and have lots of fun, too!
• Learn all about coffee town’s characters and your potential customers. Find out their favorite orders and level up your drinks and snacks menu with tasty treats and unique coffee recipes. Serve coffee and desserts to all members of the community, from the local librarian to a grade-school teacher and even a police officer. Get their orders right and you’ll have happy customers for life.
• Drama? Romance? MyCafe has it all. In the cafe world, you’ll go on a cooking voyage like no other. Who knows, you might even meet your cooking crush.
• The choice is yours. This is your cooking story. Choose your path through the My Cafe simulation game and unlock an unmissable diner games adventure.
GO SOCIAL AND PLAY COFFEE GAMES WITH FRIENDS
• Like to go it alone? That’s cool. But if you like your coffee social, this coffee shop game has something special for you. Play the My Cafe restaurant game with new friends and old ones to have even more fun. Compete against owners of other coffee shops in cooking mania challenges to take the prize of top barista in the food game planet.
• Visit festivals, complete tasks, expand your coffee empire, and have fun together!
Calling all coffee lovers!
It’s time to unlock your barista superpowers and create custom coffee in this cafe story adventure game.
So, go ahead and make yourself a cup of coffee and let’s play My Cafe together!
Note: An internet connection is required to play the game
Follow our official page to get the latest news and helpful tips on how to develop your cooking game:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MyCafeGame
Friends! In this update:
For players of level 8+:
• Chatting about love with Shakespeare? Cracking a case with Agatha Christie? Getting therapy from Freud? That's beyond Charlotte's wildest dreams!
• On screens soon: Elf-Prince Diego and his beloved Mary save the kingdom from a wicked witch. No spoilers, please!
• Max is swimming in debt! Can you help him out?
• Entertainment Season! Earn trophies in festivals, and the Drum will give you more diamonds
Read more in our social media groups!
Not bad, but it's ridiculous how high the equipment prices go with each level, making it impossible to buy everything before the next level up. It would be nice to actually be able to buy the coins as well. I don't know why I bother with the special tasks either (like the 3 room ones) because they're literally IMPOSSIBLE to finish unless you buy energy. Bad enough they took away the 100, 75, 50, and 25 energy for watching videos. Now it's only 150 total a couple times a day 🙄
Fun but frustrating, appliance cost way too much and the cheaper one isn't worth a dime since it doesn't work and you end up spending more than the original one had you just waited. There isn't enough time given for the mini game to collect prizes before it ends and starts a new one. If I wasn't already so invested (level 26) I would've stopped along time ago
I have played this game from the beginning. I am seriously thinking about uninstall the game. The Blitz is horrible. A player has to spend money to purchased spices and diamonds to finish a task. The time limit on the mini game is horrible also. The developers has increase the time that it takes to make a sapphire and increase the time to make a key. Energy is waste on removing unnecessary items that are in the way to get to the items that are need.
Great game.. I just don't like that I can't communicate to individual players but only the message board & the fact that every time you play the side games it takes too much energy to clear items to get through doors & I can't ever finish one to get the trophy prize from completing. I also hate the fact that I have to unlock member spots to build up a good team so we can actually compete in the festivals.. This game needs a hefty update to those things.
I like this game a lot. I enjoy the lil mini stories within the characters and a lil side game where you use energy to look for stuff(I think that's my fav part of the game)! However my issues with this game is they make it almost impossible to get enough energy in the side game to complete all levels. If I use a automatic refill boost for the main game and decide to go into the side game my time will still run out in the auto refill but items won't cont.refill and my workers won't work...